Welcome to 7th GCBMS-2020
June 04-05, Dubai – UAE
The organizing committee of GCBMS-2020 warmly invites you to attend the 7th Global Conference on Business Management and Social Sciences (GCBMS-2020) during June 04-05, 2020, in Dubai-UAE. 7th GCBMS-2020 provides a platform to meet professionals from across the globe, previous conferences in Germany, Singapore, UAE, and Turkey was an overwhelming success, attracting delegates, speakers and sponsors from more than 23+ countries and provided great intellectual and social interaction for the participant’s.
This year’s theme “Leadership & Entrepreneurship; challenges, opportunities, and advancements with special reference to Business Management and Social Sciences” is selected considering the global challenges (unemployment, poverty) and opportunities (leadership and entrepreneurship). As 2020 will face serious unemployment coupled with the rise in poverty rate, leadership and entrepreneurship can be a suitable solution.
Hence, this requires researchers to dig into the matter and explore how leadership and entrepreneurship can play an important part. This requires a thorough understanding of modern business and social sciences, Exploring this theme requires a transdisciplinary approach to research, hence, 7th GCBMS-2020 is an effort to bring together a blend of multidisciplinary scholars, filled with an ambition to transform ideas into reality, academia and industry will be together to exchange futuristic research direction and stipulation.
7th GCBMS-2020 invites keynote, invited speeches, plenary sessions, oral/poster presentations related to business management and social sciences, other disciplines are also welcome, unless and until they address the theme.
Once again, It is a great honor for us to invite you to this great event, in Dubai one of the top tourist destinations of the world and enjoy the scholarly experience, along with the networking and the social gathering offered by the conference.
Best Paper shall be published in Scopus Indexed Journal
Publication cost of (Scopus Journal shall be paid by author)
Theme: Leadership & Entrepreneurship; challenges, opportunities and advancements with special reference to Business Management and Social Sciences
Early Bird Registration 15th January 2020 (50% discount, registration must be complete till this date to avail early bird registration discount)
Presenter Registration 27th April 2020
Abstract submission is open, submit abstract/paper at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academicians and professionals related to Business, Social Sciences and Multidisciplinary studies (e.g., Finance, Economics, Accounting Humanities, Physical & Applied sciences, Engineering & Technological Studies, Regional & Religious studies), all career stages, research interests, and nationalities are welcome to participate.
The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
- Participants from different countries will create a professional environment under one roof.
- Experts from their related fields having international recognition will assist you in your research work.
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
- Special award, along-with additional certificate is allocated for best paper.
- 100% publication cost in the affiliated journal is sponsored by conference secretariat.
- Proceedings published with ISBN.
- Organized 19 International conferences, around the globe. Previous participants from 23+ countries, including USA, Australia, Poland, India, Canada, Turkey, Japan, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Germany, UAE, UK.
- Countries selected as to add the flavor of research with tourism, where you can present, publish and travel.
- Event in 5 star hotels around the globe.
- The Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions.