Welcome to the 26th ABMC conference
Global Conference on Business Management and Social Sciences
9th-10th March 2024 Dubai/Zoom (HYBRID)
Abstract Submission OPEN
Theme: Business Management and Social Sciences; reflections and directions for future research
The GCBMS-2024’ organizing team, warmly invites you to the 10th Global Conference on Business Management and Social Science (GCBMS-2024). We proudly announce that this conference shall be the 26th event of Academy of Business Management Conferences (ABMC). The previous ABMC conferences received an impeccable response where keynote speakers from MIT, Oxford University, Harvard, UCLA, Imperial College London, Stanford and researchers from across the globe shared their research on different topics related to the theme, you can see the previous conferences and presentations on our youtube channel.
It’s about three years since the first covid case was reported and this pandemic very quickly converted to an epidemic, now the world after covid is surfacing and majority of the nations have realized the truth that they have to live with this novel corona virus, hence businesses are to develop new strategies and tactics to deal with this new landscape. In light of this contemporary challenge faced by businesses, we are pleased to announce the next annual conference to be held on the 9th & 10th of March 2024 (Hybrid) with the theme “Business Management and Social Sciences; reflections and directions for future research” it’s time for researchers to revisit the existing theories & strategies and set new directions for the industry, society and policy makers alike. The theme is selected considering the new landscape which has reshaped the global environment (businesses and societies alike), after covid the global economy is facing more challenges (e.g,. poverty, inequality, environmental sustainability), the new reality is that now businesses and societies are even more challenged, hence this shifts the challenge on the scholarly community to dig into the situation and suggest new strategies to make the economies, businesses and societies successful and sustainable.
10th GCBMS-2024 invites keynote, invited speeches, plenary sessions, oral/poster presentations related to business management and social sciences, other disciplines are also welcome, unless and until they address the theme.
We feel honored for you to be a part of this great conference that shall provide attendees a platform to interact with great researchers from across the globe.
9th-10th March 2024
Abstract submission is OPEN
Submit Abstract/Paper at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Benefits of Attendance
- Publication Opportunity; Paper shall be published in SSCI (Thomson Reuters) and Scopus Indexed Journal (publication cost shall be paid by the author).
- Abstract Proceedings will be published and made available online at the GCBMS website
- Best Paper and Presentation Awards; Special award, along with additional certificate is allocated for the best paper.
- Certificates & Conference Kit for presenters and participants
- Experienced Organizer; organized 25 International conferences, around the globe.
- Diversity of Participants; Previous participants from 30+ countries, including USA, Australia, Poland, India, Canada, Turkey, Japan, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Germany, UAE, UK.
- Tourist Destinations; Countries selected as to add the flavor of research with tourism, where you can present, publish and travel.
- Best Locations; Events in 5-star hotels around the globe.
- Networking opportunity; The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
Who should attend
Academicians and professionals related to Business, Social Sciences and Multidisciplinary studies (e.g., Finance, Economics, Accounting Humanities, Physical & Applied sciences, Engineering & Technological Studies, Regional & Religious studies), all career stages, research interests, and nationalities are welcome to participate.
|Academy of Business Management Conferences (ABMC)|
|ABMC is a premier platform for researchers, academicians, and professionals in scholarly management and organization space. Intellectuals across the world join ABMC and its events to share their research contributions and ideas for changing the business landscape in more productive and innovative ways. The academy selects the Conference theme keeping in view the contemporary trends in Business and Social Science. Our business-related conferences cover different tracks including; entrepreneurship, leadership & general management, organizational studies, international business, strategic management, supply chain management, small & medium enterprises, sales & marketing, human resource management, total quality management & ISO, financial management, audit & accounts, economics & social sciences, corporate governance, and project management. With the collaboration of world-renowned academic institutions and corporate sectors for better business future.