SUBMIT your Abstract/Paper at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.orgNote: Sometimes emails enter directly to ‘junk mail’, ‘bulk mail’ or ‘spam mail’, instead of ‘inbox’. Kindly do check the junk/bulk/spam mail folder once.
Statement of Compliance:We appreciate your compliance with ethical standards involved in research and expect that
- The papers received are not under concurrent consideration at other conference or journal
- The papers do not contain “plagiarism”, for details visit http://www.plagiarism.org/.
- For further help on Plagiarism detector: 5 Free Online Plagiarism Checkers – Which Works in 2022
Peer Review Process:All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review process. Accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. GCBMS-2018 conference creates opportunity of publishing research papers in indexed, peer reviewed and internationally recognized research journals. The proceedings are indexed and are listed in various reference search engines. The peer review process is meant to understand and accept (where followed) the research to be ethical, abiding with the formatting and citation style of the journal, highly scientific (clear and logical theory building for conceptual work, methodological adequacy, sound support for data), contemporary citation, relevance of the research, results are clearly defined and they support the hypothesis, and application is to business.
- All Papers will be acknowledged upon receipt, and will go through a double blind peer review process.
- The results of this review will be communicated and if required the author/ sender should submit a revised paper before expiry of the due date
- In the case of multiple authors, only the corresponding author will be notified. He or she is responsible for notifying co-authors
- Once your submission has been accepted for presentation, you must register for the conference in order to present. Your allocated time for your presentation and the program schedule will be emailed to you prior to the start of the conference
- In order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings, you must submit your final revised manuscript before due date of presenter registration
Formatting Guidelines:Title page
- First and last name with Title (Dr. Mr. Miss …etc)
- Name of the department and institution
- Mailing address and email address
- Telephone number and fax number
- Papers should be typed in MS Word format, using Times New Roman font, size 12, with 1″ margin on each side.
- Use single line spacing for text and double spacing between sub-headings.
- The title should be placed at the centre, capitalized and in bold.
- All sub-headings should be left justified, capitalized and in bold.